Farm in pembrokeshire
- Delightful Pembrokeshire farm of about 189 Acres
- Established and successful tourism business
- Handsome and substantial period farmhouse
- 3 Reception Rooms
- 8 Bedrooms (4 en suite)
- Detached 1/2 bed cottage
- 3 attached B&B guest suites
- Landscaped Gardens
- Range of traditional and Modern outbuildings
- Option to purchase with less land by negotiation
East Hook Farm is delightfully located in the Pembrokshire countryside
enjoying views over its own land. Although rural it is only about 3 miles
west from the large shopping and administrative town of Haverfordwest.
The world famous Pembrokeshire Coast National Park
is only a few miles away to the west with its miles of award
winning sandy beaches and coastal footpaths including the
renowned beachesat Newgale, Broad Haven and Little Haven
overlooking St Brides Bay.
Again part of the Coastal Park, the breathtaking Preseli Mountains
to the northðmeast and the peaceful waterways on the Cleddau river to the
southðmeast again provide beautiful areas to explore for those
that enjoy the great outdoors.