Lower Cefn Penarth is approximately 26.13 acre residential/private equestrian/smallholding property in a lovely rural location with 5 bedroom farmhouse, courtyard of stabling modern and traditional farm buildings including a lovely former welsh longhouse having full planning permission for conversion into a detached 3 bedroom dwelling ideal for anyone wishing to provide additional accommodation for family or business usage subject to any additional permissions which maybe required. Set in convenient paddock enclosures and small area of broadleaf woodland with stream.
An excellent opportunity to acquire a beautifully situated property in a lovely rural location with far reaching views over the adjoining Radnorshire countryside which provides superb trails and beautiful rides. The villages of Crossgates and Penybont are both just over a mile away. The vendors over the past years having utilised the property for residential and private equestrian use and in the agents opinion the property has excellent equestrian facilities.
- In a lovely rural location in the beautiful Radnorshire Countryside a residential equestrian property
- Offering detached 5 bedroomed farmhouse
- Courtyard and Stabling
- Traditional Farm Buildings
- Former Welsh Longhouse having planning permission for conversion into a 3 bedroomed dwelling
- Set in land, small woodland with stream extending to 26.13 Acres (TBV)
- In the agents opinion the property has excellent equestrian facilities.
Lower Cefn Penarth, Crossgates, Llandrindod Wells, LD1 6RU